Thursday, August 28, 2008

sKooL is KoOl

Peace be upon you,

So this week is the beginning of my school. As soon as i finished my TEFL course i had to being school. blah! But Allhumduliah i also started school! i mean teaching school! Yup, yours truly MoCo is a teacher! I teach 5th grade islamic studies!!!

whooohooo me so excited, me is a educmacator! hOked on foniks halped me reed, and me not fail engamalish, that unposibale!


haha... i love ralph wiggum. He was my role model through out college and Allhumdulah what a great model he was...

well now i have 25 some kids to look after and teach Islam to! Ya Allah! have mercy on those kids if someone like me ends up as their teacher! On top of that i have to make lesson plans and think outside the box to become a innovative educator. Shoot... what am i going to do now?

Argh... Rawr! i gotta get my act together fast and start coming up with interesting and engaging lesson plans and i gotta become a Super Muslim ASAP!

Look its a bird, no its a plane, no its ...Do Dooo Do doooo .... Super Muslim!











~ Peace till next time… MoCo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to http://www.fisabilillah12.wordpress.com and write comments.

Silencer said...

lol! good luck bro! and ramadan mubarak.